Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Quick Update

It's been over a week now since I've written on my blog because I have been so busy, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing great and everything is going great. I am on my 4th week of classes and have 2 more weeks left to go. It's gone so fast!

Here's me on my last day of calligraphy class. I look like I'm doing a lot better than I actually am.


Last day of my Globalization course with my friend Sarah. Plus, the view outside of my Chinese classroom. Wow.


Over the weekend, I went to Hualien which is on the east coast of Taiwan. It was gorgeous. We went cycling and "beachin". We also went to Taroko Gorge National Park with the most beautiful mountains and trails. It was breathtaking.


We encountered a typhoon this week. Nothing too crazy. Just lots of rain and wind, but classes did get cancelled. My group of friends also celebrated a 20th birthday with our friend Lisanne. Tomorrow, I am headed off with my friend Yara to Kaohsiung for the weekend to see my uncle (mom's older brother), aunt, and cousins. We have our train tickets booked. I can't wait to see them!

Oh right, and I got my first sunburn. What is this?!? OUCH.

Anyway, love you guys! See everyone soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment